DIT Alumni and former students may order replacements or extra copies of transcripts and earned certificates by using the Transcript and Certification Order Form located below. The following items are available for order:
- DIT diploma
- Official DIT transcript
- Copy of Dive Physical (valid one year)
- Rigger Card
- JSA Card
- NDT Magnetic Certification
- NDT Ultrasonic Certification
- OSHA/HAZMAT Certification
- First Aid/ O2 Provider
- CPR/BLS Card
- Perfect Attendance Certificate (if earned)
- Outstanding Achievement in Underwater Welding Certificate (if earned)
- SCUBA Card
- HazMat Card
Please note that orders are processed within 3-4 weeks from when the order is submitted. For students that began attending DIT in January 2003, or later, orders may be expedited. See the Transcript and Certification Order Form for details.
Some cards and certificates issued by DIT upon graduation are NOT AVAILABLE for reorder through DIT. The issuer must be contacted for renewal and replacement. These include:
- ADCI card: Contact the Association of Diving Contractors International
- NAUI card: Contact the National Association of Underwater Instructors
- CSA card: Contact the Diver Certification Board of Canada
- Kirby Morgan card: Contact Kirby Morgan
- TWIC card: Contact Transportation Security Administration
- PADI card: Contact the Professional Association of Diving Instructors
- Red Cross card: Contact the Red Cross
- ACDE card: Contact the Association of Commercial Diving Educators
**NOTE: Commercial SCUBA cards are no longer issued by DIT.
You can request your transcript either through our online system, or by downloading the transcript request form and sending it to us.
Going to DIT was the best choice I have made after getting out of the military. The brother hood from my the military experience almost all carried over to the atmosphere at DIT. The class you are in will definitely become your new family. The staff and instructors care so much about the students and make sure we graduate knowing the basics to make it out in the diving industry. I have also met some life long friends attending DIT.