1. GET STARTED
- File your federal taxes for the most recent tax year (if required to file). To find out if you are required to file federal taxes. Please visit IRS.gov’s “Do I need to File a Tax Return?”
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Complete your application for VA Education Benefits OR If you’ve already used your VA Education Benefits, please complete the attached Change of Program form and fax to the VA at 918.781.7863.
- Email a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) to the Financial Aid Department.
2. MEET YOUR FINANCIAL AID ADVISOR
- Call, email, or come see us in person so we can discuss your options for financing your education.
- Receive your Financial Aid Planning Worksheet (Shopping Sheet).
- Complete all paperwork required to finalize your funding. Your Financial Aid Advisor will provide you will all of the required forms.
- Watch for an email containing all the necessary financial aid documents.
- Read the pages carefully and finish all remaining paperwork.
- Mail, Email, or Fax your paperwork to the Financial Aid Office.
Note: About 30% of all students must go through the Federal Government’s verification process. Contact the Office of Financial Aid if you have questions about a verification notice.
- Schedule your physical.
- Check in with your Admissions Representative to make sure that you are prepared for orientation.