1. GETTING STARTED
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) School code 01148100
- Complete your application for VA Education Benefits OR If you’ve already used your VA Education Benefits, please complete the Change of Program Form 22-1995
- Call, email, or come see us in person so we can discuss your options for financing your education.
- Receive your Financing Plan.
- Complete all paperwork required to finalize your funding. Your Financial Aid Advisor will provide you with all of the required forms.
3. COMPLETING YOUR FINANCIAL PLAN
- Watch for an email containing all the necessary financial aid documents.
- Read the pages carefully and finish all remaining paperwork.
- Mail, Email, or Fax your paperwork to the Financial Aid Office.
Note: A portion of students must go through the Federal Government’s verification process. Your FA Administrator will reach out to you directly if your FAFSA is selected for verification.
- Check in with your Admissions Representative to make sure that you are prepared for orientation.
- Schedule your physical.