Learn Commercial Diving at D.I.T.
There are many skills you’ll need to master to make a career in commercial diving. In 7 months, we’ll teach you physics, dive medicine, topside and underwater welding, cutting, and burning, rigging, salvage, deep water & open water diving and more.
All courses are taught at our new campus on Lake Union in Seattle, Washington.
Qualify To Work Internationally
Divers Institute of Technology is one of two commercial dive schools in the U.S. to be Internationally Certified by the DCBC, allowing our graduates to work globally.
At D.I.T., you’ll learn from seasoned industry veterans, train in real-world murky water conditons, and get prepared for a career that will be the adventure of a lifetime.
What do I need to attend DIT?
- You don’t need any scuba diving experience… — but we recommend that you give it a try first.
- You don’t need any welding experience.
- You don’t need a college degree.
- You do need to have a high school diploma or GED.
- You do need to be proficient in speaking, reading, and writing English.
- And you must know how to swim. (other physical requirements apply)
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- If you are a veteran, you can use your Post-9/11 GI Bill® benefit to attend DIT.
What Our Graduates Are Saying…
“DIT provided me with a great diving education that helped to prepare me for the industry. I had no trouble getting a job after graduation.”
— Janelle Wenner
Lead Tender at Cal Dive Intl.
DIT Class 110-12