We’d love for you to to come take a tour of our facility! Please call (800) 634-8377 to reserve your spot on our group tour schedule below.
Mondays: 9:00 AM-10:30 AM
Tuesdays: 1:00 PM-2:30 PM
Wednesdays: 12:00 PM-1:30 PM
Thursdays: 9:00 AM- 10:30 AM
- ALL visitors and guests must have suitable shoes for walking on docks and barges (no open-toes, no high heels, no flip-flops).
- Tour days & times may vary during holiday & summer breaks.
- DIT is closed for tours most major US holidays. Click here to see DIT’s Holiday Schedule.
- To visit a currently enrolled student during training, please check in at reception, where we’ll give you a visitor’s badge and directions, or send someone with you to show you where you’re going.
D.I.T. is located at 1341 N Northlake Way #150, Seattle, WA 98103. Our school is nestled into the beautiful Fremont district on Lake Union. The neighborhood is full of great options for dining, so be sure to plan some time to check out the area.
- From I5 North or South, take the NE 45th Street, heading West
- Turn left onto Stone Way North
- Continue straight through intersection at 34th and Stone Way North
- Turn slight left onto N. Northlake Way
- DIT will be located on the right side of the street
There are several 2 hour visitor parking spots in our large lower lot. You can park there without a pass. If those spots are full, there is free street parking nearby, various paid lots, and available parking at Gas Works Park (please note the posted parking limits at Gas Works Park).
Feel free to call or stop in at the front desk for help with parking.
DIT is within walking distance of several Metro bus routes. To plan a trip by bus, use Metro’s online Trip Planner.