Not from Seattle? We can assist!
Make the move and dive into your adventurous career. No matter where you’re coming from, the Divers Institute of Technology faculty and staff are here to make the process and your stay as easy as possible. From applying to moving, and even after graduation, the DIT team is dedicated to helping you achieve your success with these advantages:
HOW WE CAN HELP
- Housing Assistance to help you find affordable, temporary housing that’s close to school so you have an easy commute.
- Employment assistance to help you find work while you attend DIT.
- Short-term program so you can get on your way to a career in just 7 months.
- Transportation information is available. Seattle has easy to use public transportation. We will hook you up with travel resources.
- View our campus with our virtual tour on our website.
- Financial Aid Assistance for those who qualify.
- Graduate Career Assistance. Work directly with our director of placement to get into your new career. The assistance we offer is lifetime.
- Learn more about what Seattle has to offer
I’ve used the skills taught to me by the great instructors at DIT on a daily basis. I continually run into DIT graduates out in the field, and they’re always hardworking, professional, and very well trained. After all these years, I still love what I do! I always knew I wanted to see the world, and what I learned at DIT provided me with the opportunity.
Where Our Students Are From