Divers Institute of Technology is proud of its faculty and staff, the quality of education they provide, the certifications they offer, and the preparation they give their students for a successful career as a commercial diver. They think you will be impressed, too.
Here are five reasons why you should consider DIT!
Dive up to 165 ft from our boat the MV Response in Lake Washington!
What Randy “Buzz” Busby Teaches!
The murky waters of Lake Union & Lake Washington make for ideal training conditions!
Seattle is cool!
- Seattle rated #2 on Forbes list of America’s Coolest Cities, Forbes 2014
- Pike Place Market is the best market in America, Business Insider 2014
- 2013 – Seattle is named America’s Best Coffee City – Travel + Leisure 2013
- 7th Best Food City in America- Thrillist, 2014
Veteran owned, veteran operated, and veteran friendly!
- GI Jobs Military Friendly School 2014 & 2015
- Over 50 % Veteran/ Military Faculty
- Over 46 % Veteran/ Military Students
- On Campus Student Veteran’s Organization
DIT also has top notch facilities, exceptionally qualified instructors, a four day class week that allows you to work all day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday if you so choose, a wide variety of housing options, and an Admissions and Financial Aid staff that is eager to walk you through the process step by step. Call 1-800-634-8377 for more info.
– Written for DIT by Kelsey Badion
Get Started Today